BumbleBee Kid's Alphabet video is a lively and entertaining exploration of the ABCs. This video was awarded 2003 Video of the Year by Creative Child Magazine. Performed by kids for kids, this video covers all the alphabet basics your child needs to know including letter recognition, writing and beginning phonics! This video is a must for Kindergarten readiness!
Skills fostered by this video are:
- Upper & Lower Case Letter Recognition
- First Letter Sounds (short letter sounds are introduced for vowels)
- Upper Case Letter Writing
- Basic Reading & Decoding skills
Plus Interactive Games: Basic Letter Sounds,Sound It Out and Beginning Letter Sound
Educationally Appropriate for the Following Children:
- Infants and young toddlers ages 1 to 4 years (Early on is the very best time to use the videos with your child to promote brain development and learning)
- Toddlers ages 24 months to 36 months who are late talkers or have limited vocabularies
- Older Toddlers (over 3 yrs.) and Young Children with speech or developmental delays
- Non-Verbal Kids or with kids with limited speech diagnosed with a variety of developmental disorders including Autism, PDD, CP, Down Syndrome, Complications of Prematurity and other developmental delays.
Age Range: 1-4 years.
Total Run Time: 40 minutes
This item is on closeout and will not be restocked.