Nature's Way Sambucus for Kids Standardized Elderberry Syrup is made from European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) has been traditionally used as a winter remedy for immune support.* Made with our unique, full spectrum black elderberry extract, ensuring Flavonoid BioActives content, which has been tested and shown to be active within the body.
Nature's Way Bio-Certified Sambucus is the superior black elderberry extract.
- Standardized, Bio-Certified extract with proven bioavailability and activity within the body for optimal effectiveness
- From premium cultivar elderberries with higher naturally-occurring levels of BioActives constituents
- Full spectrum, solvent-free extraction process for maximum potency
- Natural formula -- no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Gluten-free and Kosher certified
Kids Syrup Formula
This formula is a great tasting natural remedy especially for children. It combines standardized, Bio-Certified black elderberry extract, echinacea angustifolia (root), echinacea purpurea (flower) and natural raspberry flavor in a base of fructose, purified water, vegetable-source glycerin and citric acid.
Fructose, Purified Water, Vegetable-source Glycerin, Malic Acid, Natural Raspberry Flavor With Other Natural Flavors
For Daily Maintenance: Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1 teaspoon (tsp) (5 mL) daily. Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2 teaspoons (10 mL) daily. For Intensive Use: Children 1-6 Years of Age: Take 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 mL) twice daily. Children 7-12 Years of Age: Take 2-3 teaspoons (10-15 mL) twice daily.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is not available for this item.