Z Grills Pro 7002 Wood Pellet Barbecue Grill and Smoker - Z Grills wood pellet technology gets you wood fire flavor at the convenience of propane or gas. Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grills are fueled by 100%-natural BBQ wood pellets. The digital control board ignites the grill and allows you to set the cooking temperature from 180°F to 475°F. Fan-forced convection cooking eliminates the need for a rotisserie and creates a versatile environment for grilling, roasting, smoking, braising and baking.
Z-grills Wood Pellet BBQ Grill and Smoker with Digital Temperature Controls
- ✓ 700 QS. IN. Large Grilling Area; 20LB Hopper Capacity; Heavy Duty All Terrain Wheels; Rust Proof Cover & Racks allows everyone to grill like a pro
- ✓ Smoker That Needs No Babysit: Automated electric feed system maintains temperature from 180ºF to 450ºF; Just set it and step away for more fun things
- ✓ Ultimate 7 in 1 Barbecue Smoker Grill: ✓BBQ✓Bake✓Roast✓Braise✓Smoke✓Grill✓Sear
- ✓ Fully Satisfied OR Money Back: 3 years warranty from manufacturer, 30 days money back if any quality issue
- Free patio cover is included in the product package
- How It Works: The auger at the bottom of the hopper pulls the hardwood pellets into the fire pot where they contact the hot rod and ignite the pellets.
- Consistent: Digital temperature control automatically adds pellets as needed to regulate the temperature. Convection heat distribution technology ensures food gets cooked evenly to perfection.
- Savory Wood Smoked Flavor: Z Grills uses a wide variety of savory wood pellets such as oak, hickory, pecan and mesquite to add subtle smoky flavors.
- Automated Feed System: Automated pellet feed system is designed to control the speed of wood pellet distribution with no unnecessary reloading.
- Waste Oil Collector: Conveniently located to assist you with safe and easy cleanup, and made from high standard iron.
- Stainless Steel Built: High resistance to corrosion means a longer lasting grill, with a sleek and polished finish.
What are the specs for ZPG-7002?
- Cooking Area: 513 square inch
- Second Cooking Rack: Standard, 187 square inch
- Cooking Temperature: 160°F to 475°F
- BTU's /hr: 25,000
- Hopper Capacity: 20 lbs.
- Internal Temperature Sensor: Yes
- Pellet Purge System: Yes
- Electronic Auto Ignition: Yes
- Shutdown Recycle Mode: Yes
- Weight: 140lbs.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is not available for this item.