Enjoy the thrills of water with your friend or your partner as you both lie down on a massive Swan and a boat is towing your Swan. The Swimline Solstice Lay-On Swan Towable Inflatable Raft with its white color is perfect for any adventurers. With a lay-on construction that can fit one or two persons, its nylon cover is made with 420D Nylon Laminated SBR material which is added with comfort chafe pad and 420D material on the bottom for durability purposes.
Styrene-butadiene or styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) is a synthetic rubber derived from styrene and butadiene which makes it have the good abrasion resistance and good aging stability. Connect it to the boat via its built-in quick-connect adapter for tow ropes. Six padded handles that offer comfort grip will be very useful too. It also features two Boston valves/chambers which are one-way check valves with 2 ports that allow for easy inflation and quick deflation purposes. Rated for one rider up to 250-pound capacity.
- Perfect for a day on the lake
- Lay-on construction
- Top material: 420D Nylon laminated SBR
- Bottom material: 420D Nylon
- Quick connect adapter for tow rope
- 6 Comfort grip handles for maximum security
- 13mm Compression valve
- Boston valve
- Maximum occupancy: 2 (340lbs)
- Maximum boat speed: 20mph (Adults) 15mpg (Children)
- 1-Year limited manufacturer warranty