Does NuMercy guarantee my order? What happens if I'm not satisfied with it?
NuMercy stands behind every product we sell. Because we feel that we offer the highest quality products at the best prices, and we inspect and pack all of our orders with care, we think you'll be extremely satisfied with your purchases. However, there are times when items are damaged, defective or incorrectly shipped. If this is the case for you, we'll gladly replace them.
The NuMercy return policy is in effect for 30 days. If 30 days have past since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Perishable goods - food, flowers, newspapers or magazines
- Intimate or sanitary goods
- Hazardous materials
- Flammable liquids or gasses
- Personalized items
Please initiate the return process from your completed order(s) within your account or click here to submit a form to request a return merchandise authorization number (RMA #). Once submitted, please allow 24 to 48 hours for the Returns Department to email the return merchandise authorization number along with return instructions. Any product return without an RMA number will not be processed.
Any defective, incorrect or damaged item may be returned within 30 days of receipt. We will gladly ship a replacement and reimburse you for your return postage.
- Any item that you are not satisfied with if returned within 30 days of receipt and received in salable condition (item must be in the original packaging, unused and in the same condition that you received it) will be issued an exchange or refund of merchandise cost only less 20% restocking fee.
- Any item that is rejected and received in salable condition, will be issued a refund of the merchandise cost less 30% restocking fee.
- Imprinted items may NOT be returned for replacement or refund, unless the imprint or item is defective.
- Computer software, videos, CDs, DVDs or other media may only be returned for a refund if UNOPENED. If opened, they may be returned only for replacement with the same item.
- Any return that does not comply with the above policy will be subject to a significant restocking fee, at our discretion.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.